Getting to Work
From Co-op Power Green Job Training
|Course||Co-op Power Green Job Training||Order||12|
|Unit||Getting to Work|
|Authors||Lynn Benander and Scott Reed, Co-op Power Inc.|
|Start Date||19 February 2011||End Date||30 April 2011||Total hours||5 hours|
On completion of this unit, a student will be able to:
- Compare and contrast basic business structures.
- Describe how to relate well with customers and the public.
- Solve a problem using the six step problem solving process.
- List the rights of workers in a workplace and describe the role of unions in advocating for worker rights.
- Demonstrate job site safety protocols.
- Ask important questions to ensure quality work is completed on time.